Greetings to the readers of postagevfx.com. Not having posted in the last couple of weeks. We should probably tell you about some of the amazing things happening at Postage, Inc.
1) Farewell Elyse. We will miss her dearly. Elyse was our PR intern from Millersville. Elyse took care of some blog posts, press releases, advertisement and general tasks related to keeping the office moving. We wave goodbye to her as she finishes her degree and hope to see her again soon. We know she will do well!
2) Top Secret Projects. What else is new? We’ve been working on some really great stuff that is fortunately and unfortunately under wraps. We look forward to sharing it with you.
3) Our own IP. We are so thankful that we have the fortune to stay busy in this day and age. We’re working on four in house projects that are just so fun and amazing.
- Stabb Gunner Book 2 – Produced by theFictory, our indie comic label / sister studio. Stabb Gunner will be a graphic novel devised and colored by Joseph Krzemienski and Illustrated/Inked by Courtland Ellis. We recently showcased our spinoff pinball game Pinball Shuffle at Boston Comiccon and will be at Otacon in Baltimore in July.
- Atomic Robo Last Stop & Accoutrements – We are scheduled to start production immediately following the move to the new Postage World HQ. (see moving day below) We already have our staff ready to go including our Australian-American animator/illustrator Giles freshly flown in. In addition to the much anticipated film, we are also producing apparel and goodies from our wildly successful Kickstarter Campaign. This includes an Android/iOS hybrid side scrolling game which is actually IN PRODUCTION!
- We Are Cajun Documentary – I had a fantastic trip down to Louisiana for the first group of interviewees for a new Documentary about Cajun culture and how Cajun’s identify themselves today. Soon, we will release a teaser featuring shots from this first trip and we will run our necessary fundraising campaigns. Depending on how those go, we are considering producing a six part series with each part being an independent experience. More soon!
- Project X – We still don’t want to say too much but we’ve got artist Jeff McComsey in on retainer working on boards for a project he is personally invested in. It’s an animated comedy series aimed at an Adult Swim type audience. We think you are going to be as excited as we are when a pilot starts peeking into the internet.
4) Nova Golf . Just released, this is a great looking & playing golf game. v1.0 is available for the MacOS and iOS and is a collaboration with Nuclear Nova software.
5) Moving Day. The day is quickly approaching! Our new space at 128 E. Grant Street is a beautiful building at intersecting one lane streets in Downtown Lancaster. The inside is a beautiful mix of antique textures with modern accents. Visitors to the new Postage World HQ will be created to a tall tween-building atrium with hanging pots and exposed brick as you pass two of our beautifully finished neighbors E4 and Funk & LeFevre Architects. Postage, Inc. will be on the second floor with additional square footage and a shared conference room one floor above in which we can show large format video, share presentations, and get to know new clientele over a great cup of coffee. Our new suite will feature spacious offices, a wall-window “war-room”, Cisco-driven LAG-ed Certified Gigabit Ethernet for ridiculously fast file transfers and sharing among Edit/FX suites. Several Wacom Cintiq workstations, and the famous Postage ,Inc. coffee bar.
Here’s a few rough renderings we’ve done of the new place. Enjoy!