Posts Tagged ‘devices’
Greetings to the readers of postagevfx.com. Not having posted in the last couple of weeks. We should probably tell you about some of the amazing things happening at Postage, Inc.
1) Farewell Elyse. We will miss her dearly. Elyse was our PR intern from Millersville. Elyse took care of some blog posts, press releases, advertisement and general tasks related to keeping the office moving. We wave goodbye to her as she finishes her degree and hope to see her again soon. We know she will do well!
2) Top Secret Projects. What else is new? We’ve been working on some really great stuff that is fortunately and unfortunately under wraps. We look forward to sharing it with you.
3) Our own IP. We are so thankful that we have the fortune to stay busy in this day and age. We’re working on four in house projects that are just so fun and amazing.
- Stabb Gunner Book 2 – Produced by theFictory, our indie comic label / sister studio. Stabb Gunner will be a graphic novel devised and colored by Joseph Krzemienski and Illustrated/Inked by Courtland Ellis. We recently showcased our spinoff pinball game Pinball Shuffle at Boston Comiccon and will be at Otacon in Baltimore in July.
- Atomic Robo Last Stop & Accoutrements – We are scheduled to start production immediately following the move to the new Postage World HQ. (see moving day below) We already have our staff ready to go including our Australian-American animator/illustrator Giles freshly flown in. In addition to the much anticipated film, we are also producing apparel and goodies from our wildly successful Kickstarter Campaign. This includes an Android/iOS hybrid side scrolling game which is actually IN PRODUCTION!
- We Are Cajun Documentary – I had a fantastic trip down to Louisiana for the first group of interviewees for a new Documentary about Cajun culture and how Cajun’s identify themselves today. Soon, we will release a teaser featuring shots from this first trip and we will run our necessary fundraising campaigns. Depending on how those go, we are considering producing a six part series with each part being an independent experience. More soon!
- Project X – We still don’t want to say too much but we’ve got artist Jeff McComsey in on retainer working on boards for a project he is personally invested in. It’s an animated comedy series aimed at an Adult Swim type audience. We think you are going to be as excited as we are when a pilot starts peeking into the internet.
4) Nova Golf . Just released, this is a great looking & playing golf game. v1.0 is available for the MacOS and iOS and is a collaboration with Nuclear Nova software.
5) Moving Day. The day is quickly approaching! Read the rest of this entry »